City seeks to fill council vacancy

The city of Plymouth is still seeking someone to fill a vacancy on the Common Council.

One of the seats representing the 1st Aldermanic District on the city’s northwest side has been vacant since Alderman Nick Wilson resigned earlier this year after moving out of the city.

Anyone interested in filling the remainder of the term, through next April, should contact City Clerk/Treasurer Patty Huberty at City Hall.

Most recent cover pages:

With Giannis Antetokounmpo in the NBA All-Star Game Sunday ...:

Copyright 2009-2019 The Plymouth Review, All Rights Reserved

Contact Information

113 E. Mill St., Plymouth WI 53073
Local: 920-893-6411 Toll Free: 1-877-467-6591
Fax: 920-893-5505